Recurring billing is a easy way to manage and automate billing for subscription and installment transactions.
Recurring billing is quick, easy and convenient. With recurring billing, you just create a subscription that includes your customer's payment information, billing amount and payment schedule. Once the billing profile has been created, the recurring billing system will take it from there. What could be easier?
Virtual terminals are often the best solution for merchants who manually enter credit card and electronic check transactions for mail order/telephone order (MOTO) and e-commerce sales. They might be the only option for merchants who must process card not present transactions (i.e., the cardholder is not physically present with his or her credit card at the time of the transaction).
Other benefits include:
- Enables on-time receipt of payments
- Eliminates most of the cost and hassle associated with manual billing
- Support credit and debit cards as well as low-cost ACH and echeck transactions
- Helps improve cashflow since you won't have to wait for checks to arrive in the mail and post
- Lowers check handling costs
- Helps customer retention: customers who are on automated billing programs are more likely to stick around
- Is more convenient for the merchant and the consumer resulting in happier customers and fewer customer service calls
- May result in lower interchange rates depending on your processing network and business classification